Elisa Wilson – Blogs – Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Review: Bigger Display and Exciting New Features
The latest smartwatch of the Xiaomi brand is Xiaomi Mi Band 7, and in it, there are many things you are going to find new. This Mi band 7 release date was 13 July 2022, along with the Xiaomi 12 lite. Additionally, it has a sleek design and comes with an always-on display.
Plus, it has many new attractive watch faces and comes with a huge number of 150 sports modes. Furthermore, it does not have any jaw-dropping features; however, if anyone wants to have a durable fitness watch at an affordable price, then the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 is a worthwhile option.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 specifications
- The Mi Band 7 has 1.64 inches 490×120 AMOLED display with 326 PPI, 50nits brightness, always on display, and 2.5D tempered glass.
- This smartwatch has a polycarbonate body, aluminum alloy buckle, and 160mm to 224mm interchangeable straps.
- The Mi Band 7 has a battery of 180 mAh, and it takes two hours to charge it. Additionally, the battery life of the NFC model is 14 days, while the standard model lasts for 15 days.
- The straps of the Mi Band 7 come in primary colors such as black, white, cream, orange, dark green, and light blue. Apart from that, various new colors are also added, such as fluorescent yellow, fluorescent green, Camouflage Green, fluorescent orange, and Camouflage blue.
- It is compatible with Android 6/iOS 10 or later devices. And It supports Bluetooth 5.2 LE.
- The dimension of this watch is 46.5mm x 20.7mm x 12.25mm. Plus, the standard and NFC models’ weights are 13.5 grams and 13.8 grams, respectively.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Vs Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro
Below are some of the prominent differences between the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 and 7 Pro.
- The Pro version of the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 has an inbuilt GPS while it does not.
- The Mi Band 7 Pro has a bigger display in comparison to the Mi band 7.
- Both smartwatches offer all-time heart rate monitoring. Plus, both have SpO2 for measuring blood oxygen.
- When it comes to sports modes, the Mi Band 7 has 120, while the 7 Pro has 117.
- The Battery of the Mi Band 7 is 180 MAh, while the pro version has 235 battery capacity.
What are the Pros and Cons of the Xiaomi Band 7?
Some of the pros and cons of the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 are.
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 7 shows very accurate heart rate details.
- You get to see a bigger and brighter display than its previous iterations.
- Now you can have different colors of bands in the Mi Band 7.
- Continuous SpO2 monitoring is another great feature of this fitness watch.
- The watch comes with a large number of sports modes.
- The price of the watch is slightly high, but it still comes in the budget smartwatch category and is value for money.
- There is still no GPS available in the Mi Band 7.
- The watch does not have a voice assistant and NFC in the global model.
- It is not very helpful in consistent sleep tracking.
- The app needs improvements.
Above, you read the essential pieces of information about the Xiaomi Mi Band 7. Plus, you also get to know about what are impressive features of this watch and which are not. Furthermore, it does not have every feature; however, it is an excellent choice to go for this watch if you are looking for a fitness smartwatch on a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Xiaomi Band 7 waterproof?
The Xiaomi Mi Band 7 has the capability of resisting 5ATM. So, it can be waterproof at a depth of 50 meters (160 feet).
Can I use the Xiaomi Band 7 without a phone?
No, you can not use the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 without a phone. To use this wearable, you need to connect it with the device.
What can Mi Band 7 do?
In the Xiaomi Mi Band 7, you can know about the number of steps you walk on a daily basis, sleep tracking, and check your heart rate & Oxygen saturation (SpO2). Additionally, the watch is capable of tracking upto 120 sports modes.
Can Mi Band 7 answer calls?
No, you can not receive or make a call using your Xiaomi Mi Band 7. However, you can reject or silence the phone with your watch while receiving a call.
Visit Site – ij.start.canon set up
Source :- https://setupijprinter.com/xiaomi-mi-band-7-review-bigger-display-and-exciting-new-features/